Friday, May 02, 2008

My God! They Really Are in League With the Devil!


Yeah so I've been slacking again and since I just got the new Grand Theft Auto IV I'll be doing even more slacking for awhile. Though I did want to get this one out while it was still somewhat fresh in my head. I dreamt last night that I was running after some people in a hotel or a cruise ship when I ran through a bar and decided to stop for a quick drink. Sitting at a table in the bar was none other than the devil. Now he wasn't all horns, tails, and fangs but I knew it was him never the less. What makes this worthy of mention was that we chatted up while I had my drink (still on the chase mind you) and he revealed to me that he was part of a Fianna Fail committee on business. To which I responded with a line about the banality of evil or some equally Karamozovian line. Nothing of consequence but when Irish politics start to seep into my subconscious mind you know it's bad.

No comments: